Sunday, July 14, 2013

Our First Home!

As soon as we sold our house, I told my Aunt Andrea that I wanted her to take some pictures of us in front of our house before we moved. Well, time got away and we were moved out! So today we moved the little bit of stuff left out and then got dressed! I had such great intentions and ideas for these pictures but literally about 5 minutes into the pictures, it started raining...uh, pouring! ha! So we just got a couple but I am happy to them!

So after we took a few pictures, the kids did a few more laps running around, chasing each other in the empty living room, we said goodbye to our first home! I never knew it would be so emotional but it was the home my husband brought me home to as his new wife, we brought our 2 beautiful babies home from the hospital here, they learned to crawl, walk and talk here. We had lots of love in this home! Such sweet memories!






No comments: