Friday, July 19, 2013

Adjusting to Our New "Home"

I am finally getting most everything settled and everyone is feeling pretty at home! It is so nice to have Andrea's basement as our own little space to function as normal with the kitchen and all. For a temporary situation to move in with someone, I don't think we could have it much better! The kids are sleeping GREAT in their new room - wasn't sure how they would do being in a new place and much less together! They are sleeping so long and late...I think I want them in a room without a window in our new house - haha!  I finally got a little burner and toaster over and attempted to cook our first real meal here. It was spaghetti and meatballs, something I cooked fairly often at home - it took me 1.5 hours! hahaha! I guess it may take me a little time to adjust and it made me realize there are some things I probably shouldn't have put in storage! haha!
 






 
 

No comments: