Monday, June 24, 2013

SOLD

Well we officially closed on the house tonight and have to be out in 3 weeks from today! Here comes the holy CRAP again! haha! I have so many mixed emotions! I have cried so many times, even though I am excited. I just keep picturing Terry proposing to me in this house....us coming home from the hospital with Noah and we carried him in his car seat and set him on the coffee table and we were like "uh? what now!?" ha! ...Noah walking around the corner from his room with ribbitt in his hands and proudly walking all the way to the kitchen, the furthest he had even went at that point...us bringing Allie home from the hospital and Noah being so excited about cutting off our hospital bracelets...Allie crawling all over this floor so crazy fast....

My goodness, we have shared so many memories here - I am going to BAWL like a baby when we leave. I just really wish we knew where we were going!





No comments: