Monday, December 24, 2012

Christmas Eve - Night

It was time for church and my babies were looking sharp and ready to celebrate Jesus's birthday! Noah kept asking me if we were going to have food and cake at church. I kept saying no. I finally asked why he kept asking that and he said because we are going to celebrate Jesus's birthday! Ha! So cute! After church, we headed to Maw & Paw Nic's house! I always, always, always want to remember Noah's reaction to his first present. He was opening a gift from Brenda - it was goldfish. AND he FLIPPED out in excitement! He was yelling "Oh my gosh, I have wanted this all year long!!!! This is awesome!" It was so sweet and so funny! I always want to remember Allie's excitement too...over eating the wrapping paper and tissue! ha! Love my babies!




 
Looking for Santa! 
 
 

 


Saying bye to Santa!
 



 
On the way, we read our book! 
 
 Then we set the cookies and milk out for Santa! Noah insisted it was chocolate!

No comments: