Saturday, November 24, 2012

It's Christmas Time!!!

Noah is SO ready for Christmas! He keeps asking me if it's Christmas time because the rest of the world (especially stores!) have had Christmas decor up for weeks now! I kept telling him that right after Thanksgiving it would be Christmas time! So finally the time has arrived! So to Hubers we went to get our tree!
 
Noah picked this tree right away... 
 
And was not happy that we couldn't get it...hahaha!!!!! It was too big!
 
And as any typical 3 year, his rebound time is about 1 minute...happy again!  

Seriously, you would think they would make people sign a waiver. Yes, we are good parents. Noah is just under the tree with a hand saw cutting down the tree, while Daddy is all relaxed with his hands in his pockets! ha!  

 
My attempt at getting the kid's picture in front of our tree! hahahaha! I LOVE IT!

Bundled up on the tractor ride - it was really cold but so fun!!
 
Hahahaha, seriously I can't stop laughing at my bundled cuties!

 
I looked back once we were in the car and saw this! Love them!!!
 
 
We sang Christmas songs and laughed our little hearts out on the way home! Love both of these blurry pictures!


No comments: