Sunday, June 17, 2012

Happy Father's Day!

We let Daddy sleep in this morning - finally at 9:30, we had everything ready and Noah wasn't waiting any longer! So I told him to go jump on him! We had his gifts, cards, and his favorite breakfast ready - cinnamon rolls (with blue icing because it's Daddy's favorite color!). After the boys ate, it was straight to gifts! I must say that Terry is one blessed Daddy to have such wonderful kids - and they are so very blessed to have him too, of course! After that, we headed to MawMaw & PawPaw's to celebrate with my family and then to Paul & Linda's to celebrate with his family!









Me and my daddy - couldn't ask for a better one!!!



We took Allie and Noah swimming Paul & Linda's and we got lots of pictures. As we were leaving tonight, I realized I never got a picture of/with Gary! I realized before we got too far, but Terry refused to turn around just for the sake of my blog - I was less than pleased! ha! I am very thankful for my wonderful father-in-law! 







No comments: