Sunday, May 13, 2012

Mother's Day continued...

After our wonderful morning, we headed to MawMaw & PawPaw's to celebrate! I am so unbelievably lucky to have my mom. I realize that more and more every year, every day...and this year more than ever! I love you so much Momma!




After MawMaw & PawPaw, we headed to a LONG overdue candy shop stop! Noah had gift certificates to Fuzzywigs in Prospect from his 2nd birthday (yes, almost a year ago!) and we just finally stopped to use them! BUT he was just as thankful for it! Thanks Aunt Brenda!




Then it was time to head to Paul & Linda's!





Then I ended the night, the way I love! Reading books with Noah and Allie...singing and snuggling with Noah...then a little snuggle time with Allie. Happy Mommy's Day to me and to all the wonderful Mommies out there!  




No comments: