Friday, May 4, 2012

3 Months Old

Miss Allie is 3 months old today! She is such a little delight to have around! I love her smiles, her strugging shoulders when she talks to me, and her sweet little face! I am also pretty in love with her hair! I simply love it! Some things I want to remember about her at 3 months: She is officially sleeping through the night - going to bed around 8:30 and generally getting up between 6 and 7am. She loves having her diaper changed. She smiles and talks more on the changing table than anywhere else. If only I could do her photo shoots there! ha! She loves to study our faces and mimic the sounds we make. It sounds like she says "hi" all the time, after we say it to her. She loves sticking her tongue out at us, after we do as well. She is still nursing wonderfully. We have had to up her reflux medicine twice but she is doing very well with that overall. She is getting so big and seems so long! She rolls over the instant you put her on her belly now. She loves to squeeze your fingers and pull herself up. She mostly wears 3 month clothes and size 1 diapers.

We love you so much sweet baby girl!  

No comments: