Friday, June 24, 2011

"Make a Toolbox!"

Since we bought the Terry's Father's Day gift, Noah has been asking every day "make a toolbox?!" So make a toolbox they did! He was PUMPED! I can't explain the excitement and concentration between these boys! Noah just loves tools, so he was thrilled to be helping. When it was done, oh boy, let me tell you, he couldn't contain himself. He immediately took off down the driveway, then up and down the sidewalk. I don't know why or where he thought he was going but he was just carry it like he was SO proud.







"Toolbox ride four-wheeler?"


Posing with their finished product!

I plan on using it as a centerpiece at his tool/construction birthday party that is coming up really soon! Can't believe my lil toolman will be 2!

1 comment:

The Harrell Family said...

What a cute idea!! :)