Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father's Day

Happy Father's Day to all the wonderful father's out there - like my dad, my father-in-law, and of course, the father of my child! What wonderful daddies we have around here! I am always thankful for them, even more so on Father's Day and even more so, this Father's Day...I got a text in the middle of the night from a good friend of mine, saying that he dad had just passed away unexpectly. My heart hurts so bad for her and her family. It really makes you think too. Just another reminder that life can be so short - be thankful for everyone in your life and enjoy the time you have. A special thank you to my Dad, to Terry, and to Gary.



Noah was super excited for daddy to wake up and show him all his gifts!
"You're toolreffic!" Noah was SO excited to be coloring one of his all time favorite things, tools!


He got a toolbox kit to make together from Noah and some new shirts from me! After a nice morning together, we were off to MawMaw & PawPaw's house!I love you Dad!



Noah got to work on PawPaw's motorcycle - wow, 2 of his all time favorite things combined! Then off to Paul & Linda's. Got a just a couple of pictures before my camera died! BUT here are the boys!

The night ended nicely with a daddy reading Noah his favorite book right now, The Gingerbread Cowboy!

No comments: