Monday, January 31, 2011

Mimi & Pa's

Sunday afternoon, we headed out to Mimi & Pa's house! We had a yummy dinner, Noah got to ride on Pa's new tractor, and Tylar & I had a shoot-off! I have to say, we both have a pretty good shot but he is really good!
That wrapped up our wonderful weekend! It really was the best weekend we have had in awhile! We got to see some friends on Friday night and then continued seeing every one of our immediate family members (that live around here!) over the rest of the weekend. On Saturday, I did a photo shoot with Daniel, Alicia, Sam & Jake (Terry & Noah went with me, so Noah got to hang out with his buddies too), I got to see Grandma at the bridal shower I went to, then we got to hang out with MawMaw & PawPaw that afternoon and evening. On Sunday, I did a photo shoot with Andrea & Mike (and they visited with Noah & Terry some too, of course), then we got to spend the evening with Great MawMaw & PawPaw Nichter, Mimi & Pa, Melanie, Alex and Melissa! We sure are blessed with wonderful family!

No comments: