Saturday, November 27, 2010

Thanksgiving!

After much changing around of the time and day, we had Thanksgiving brunch this morning with my family! Luckily Derek, Khirstin & Braeden got to join us before heading back to Florida. Anyways, it was a great morning! I have an amazing family that I am so very thankful for! I just love them to pieces!


Me & my lovebug!
Sam was less than thrilled that I was in his way of Mario, trying to take a picture! haha!
Later that afternoon, Noah took a nap there, while Terry & I went and did some shopping. We came back and this is what we found. Haha! If you look really close, you can see there is a sticker over what did say "Daddy" and now says "PawPaw"! Ha! I get my good looks from my PawPaw!

1 comment:

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

sam and his mario....geez!!