Monday, November 8, 2010

15 Month Well Visit

We took Noah to his 15 month well visit on Saturday...he also had his nose checked out! He had a major crash into the side of our office desk earlier in the week. Anyways, everything is great, nose and all! Noah is generally a pretty happy, fun little guy, but not at his appointment! He screamed and cried the.WHOLE.time! He was all giggles at first, but from the moment they touched him - from temperature check, weight, height to his shots, he was a MESS! Poor thing wasn't happy at all about any of it! I am so glad I had Terry & Braeden with me for this one! Anyways, he left happy with a sucker and the following stats: Height is 33.5 in (95th percentile), weight was 25 lbs 3.5 oz (65th percentile), and head 19 in (60th percentile). I am also happy to report his hemoglobin (iron) level went up a whole gram! So it is perfect now at 12.3! We are so lucky to have a healthy, growing boy!

This was at the very beginning! That night, he wasn't feeling good. I guess from the shots. I hated that he wasn't feeling good, but I was definitely taking advantage of it. He cuddled on the couch with me for over an hour! He NEVER, ever does that!

No comments: