Monday, May 3, 2010

9 Months Old

Noah Lee is 9 months old today! Oh, I can't stress enough how fast time is flying by! I will probably say that a million times in my lifetime! He is just growing up too fast. He is such a big boy! He makes me laugh and smile every single day. I love watching him learn and figure things out. His expressions are priceless when figuring something or someone out (ya know, "The Look")! He is fun and wild...he is as sweet as can be...and he is just plain grumpy when it's time for sleep! Haha! He is simply the best little boy I could have ever asked for! At 9 months, Noah...
  • Still has 7 teeth
  • Taking steps (1-3 alone)
  • Loves playing with his new Leapfrog table, stuffed animals, and balls. He has been getting into his trucks/cars some lately too.
  • Still takes 2 naps and sleep 11-12 hrs every night
  • Eats 4 bottles a day and 3 meals a day
  • Favorites finger foods are green beans, wheat toast, puffs, cheese and his Mum-Mum crackers
  • Loves all fruit, but is now selective about vegetables...will only eat sweet potatoes, squash, green beans, peas, and carrots. He now hates any of the baby foods that are mixed (like the ones with meats or pasta), but I can't say I blame him!
  • He gets mad & fussy when he is done eating! (Yes, I have been trying to work on "all done"!)
  • Loves music and dancing...the only times he really pays attention to the TV is if they are singing and dancing.
  • Wearing mostly 12 months clothes, some 18 months
  • Wearing size 3 diapers (but they seem tight, may try 4s soon)
  • On the home scale, weighs 22.4 lbs
  • Still loves his swing and being outside in general
  • Says Dada, Momma, PawPaw, and Ba-ba (not sure what he is directing this towards, if anything!)
  • Loves opening cabinets, drawers, and doors, making messes, and getting into anything new
  • Still absolutely loves bathtime and being naked anytime!
He has his 9 month check-up tomorrow, so I will post on that then! And I will get his 9 month pictures done and posted soon as well!

1 comment:

ginmommy said...

He will be one year before you know it!!!