Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Sleeping Cutie...

I love this picture of my sweet little boy in his crib! I haven't really had him in his crib at all yet. In fact, I haven't even taken the bumper pads off yet, but I laid him down today while he was awake to see what he would do...and here is the result! So sweet! The poor little thing has had such terrible gas, so to see him actually put himself to sleep so peacefully was wonderful! He went to the doctor on Monday and his gas is so bad that the doctor said it sounded like his intestines were in a fight! You can feel and hear his poor little tummy just knotting up all the time. He put him on a prescription gas medicine and we are trying some other things to help, so hopefully it gets better soon.

8 comments:

The Utley Crew said...

What a sweetie...and, I LOVE the bedding! I hope his issues are worked out soon. Poor, little guy. Congrats, on his Baptism. Looks like you all had a great time.

The Utz Family said...

Aww...he is such a cutie! Hope the medicine works!

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

that is so sweet!! i love when they sleep with their hands up like that!

The Mac Pack said...

I love him!

Autumn said...

Try Dr. Brown's Bottles, I swear by them. :) good luck!

The Harrell Family said...

Hope he is feeling better now!

the lewis gang said...

jackson was on that prescription gas medicine too. i hope it all gets better soon. he sure is a cutie!

Anonymous said...

If his toys could talk, they would say, "He's so cute..." and other sweet things (I can't remember exactly what his onesie says but it's somewhere around there)!