Thursday, May 21, 2009

Who Does Noah Look Like?

Ok, so you people that said Noah was going to look like his daddy are crazy! Hahaha! Just kidding! Look at him compared to Terry's hospital picture! Geez!!! The US tech said he has lots of hair, which is definitely like me and he does seem to have my chin, but looking at the picture as a whole....it definitely appears that he will look like his daddy!!! IT IS SO CUTE!!! I love it!!!


Terry's hospital picture My hospital picture

And believe it or not, but Terry did weigh more than me! You can't tell from my big-o cheeks and double chin though! He weighed 9 lbs 1 oz and I weighed 8 lbs 9 oz! I have a feeling Noah's going to be a big baby boy! Ha!

5 comments:

The Mac Pack said...

Oh my...he does look like Terry! By the way, you had a lot of hair when you were born. I wonder if Noah will...

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

ok, looks just like terry!! you know what i always said about sam "good thing i gave birth because that's the only way you can tell he's mine!"

Granny G said...

He does look just like his daddy! So sweet! Best wishes!
marcia

The Utz Family said...

Yep...so Terry!! It stinks that the guys get all the credit when we do All the wsork! :)

The Pitmans said...

okay, that is so incredible how much the US looks like Terry..and i can't believe how much hair you had! I'm sure as he grows everyone will see pieces of you both in him though.