Sunday, May 31, 2009

Week 31

31 weeks along...or maybe more! So my original due date was August 2nd. Later it was unofficially changed to July 30th. Then at my doctors the other day I was measuring a little over 32 weeks along, so who knows! I guess it's safe to say that our little baby Noah should be here in the next 6-9 weeks! We can't wait to meet him!

More info on baby: "This week, your baby measures over 16 inches long. He weighs about 3.3 pounds and is heading into a growth spurt. He can turn his head from side to side, and his arms, legs, and body are beginning to plump out as needed fat accumulates underneath his skin. He's probably moving a lot, too, so you may have trouble sleeping because your baby's kicks and somersaults keep you up. Take comfort: All this moving is a sign that your baby is active and healthy."

3 comments:

The Mac Pack said...

Ummm...where are my baby belly pictures? I was told that I would have them every two weeks. :) I cannot wait to see you this weekend!

Terry, Leslie, Noah, Allie, Laynie & Gracie said...

Did I say that? Nah! Haha! Okay I know, I know I did! We keep forgetting to take them. I will try to remember to take some and get them on here soon!

Terry, Leslie, Noah, Allie, Laynie & Gracie said...

Oh and I can't wait to see you too!