Sunday, April 26, 2009

Busy, Busy Weekend!

We had a very busy, but very nice weekend! Friday night, I went to "Girl's Night In" at a friend's house. I had such a good time seeing everyone! We ate dinner, talked gossip, and looked through old pictures! And my friend made the party so cute and put so much effort into it! Thanks Autumn!!! On Saturday, I had photo shoots at Community Park, which my one arm got a nice burnt farmer's tan! Then, Terry & I went to Target to start our baby registry!!! We were so excited and constantly fought over the gun! Haha! That night, we spent cleaning the house, doing laundry, baking a cake, and mowing the lawn. Then on Sunday, we celebrated my sister-in-laws' birthdays at our house! Happy Birthday Melanie & Melissa! The whole weekend was wonderful, but of course, exhausting!!!

Girl's Night In!

Target Baby Registry!

Melanie & Melissa's Birthday!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful daughter I have, and of course son-in-law too, and soon to be grandson!
love, MOM

Autumn said...

I'm glad you had fun. It was fun to organize! Hopefully again soon...