Thursday, April 9, 2009

24 Weeks on Easter!

6 months along...can you believe it?! Some days this pregnancy seems to go so slow, but then there are days like this when I feel like "WOW, time is flying by!" As excited as I am to see and hold our precious little boy, I want to cherish every day of this pregnancy and not wish it away! I absolutely love the feeling on having him kick and move around every single day. It is so awesome! I can officially say that I now understand why so many people say they miss being pregnant. It is such an exciting, wonderful, and emotional time in your life. One that proves miracles are possible and that God is simply amazing!

We had such a great day spending time with family! We started the day with church and then to Riverfront Park with my family. We had a picnic, bubbles, playground fun, and an egg hunt! I have so many cute pictures of Sam that it was hard to choose, but here are some! Jake slept the whole time, so sadly no pictures of him today!

After that, we headed to MawMaw & PawPaws for Easter with Terry's family. We ate again and had another egg hunt! Baby Elder made $7 from the hunt!


2 comments:

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

you did have some cute ones of sam! i'll have to steal them!!

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

i wish i would have come pics of that bubbles thing you gave sam. he loved it!