Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Snow Day!

Today has been such a wonderful day! My hubby & I got to spend the day together at home, with electricity! My poor parents still do not have any! Sorry Mom & Dad and anyone else who doesn't have it!!! Anyways, I was able to get some work done and have fun playing in the snow and relaxing on the couch! Tonight we are going to play some games and/or watch a movie! Here are some pictures of our day in the crazy ice and snow!


The baby even came out to play! Ha! :)

Terry was throwing snowballs at me because I wouldn't come out at first!
Our backyard says "The Elders". You can't see it all because I made it SO big!







2 comments:

The Utz Family said...

Les, you crack me up!!

Terry, Leslie, Noah, Allie, Laynie & Gracie said...

Haha! I am a dork, I know! :)