Monday, December 15, 2008

Our Girl's Christmas Baking Day!

Last Saturday, the girls came over for our Christmas Baking Day! We had SOOOO much fun! I set a camera up on a tripod and gave Andrea the remote! Haha! She took some hilarious pictures (ok, when I say some... that means 87 pictures!) Anyways, we had an absolute blast and we can't wait to next years! Some of the baked good actually turned out good too! Haha! :)

See what Andrea made and then what I made! :) Love you Ru!

So Grandma's cookies were a little stuck :)
Our completed products! We baked ALL day!

5 comments:

The Harrell Family said...

Looks like when we bake.... a little crazy, but always FUN! :)

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

glad you had fun! sorry i missed it!

The Mac Pack said...

I wish that I could have been there! Maybe we will work something out next year...

The Utz Family said...

It is always fun baking with the fam!

Anonymous said...

My sad face is hilarious--I don't even look sad, I was having a little too much fun making fun of myself. How can I be so good at some things and suck so bad at others (like cooking for example!)?? LOL----Andrea