Monday, December 1, 2008

Our 1 Year Wedding Anniversary!

Yesterday, was our 1 Year Wedding Anniversary! I can't believe it! It definitely flew by on us! Terry planned the whole weekend for us and did such a wonderful job! Saturday (after my photo shoot & funeral), we went to Hubers for wine tasting, wine tour, and to get our Christmas tree! It was wonderful! We spent the whole afternoon there. On the way home, we made a pit stop at the Forest Discovery Center for a quick photo opportunity! (That's where we had our wedding reception) Then that night, he took me to Ruth's Chris! It was soooo yummy!!!!


Sunday, we spent the day together at home. We decorated our trees (yes, we have 4 trees!), put up our other decorations, wrapped gifts, watched our wedding video, and he made me dinner! The whole weekend was absolutely wonderful with my amazing husband!!! Thanks honey!


3 comments:

The Harrell Family said...

AW!!! I forgot... sorry! He is SO sweet! He needs to give Sean some lessons!

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

i thought about you guys but didn't want to call and interrupt your special day! happy anniversary!!

The Utley Crew said...

Terry needs to teach Scott a thing or two! haha! Glad you all had a great weekend celebrating. 4 trees...I love it. We have 2, and I am trying to talk Scott into a 3rd.

Happy Be-lated Anniversary!