Tuesday, October 28, 2008

I've Been Tagged...

-Link to the person who tagged you.
-Post the rules on your blog.
-Write Six Random Things about yourself.
-Tag six-or-so other people at the bottom of the post.
-Leave comments on their blogs, letting them know they've been tagged!
-Let the person who tagged you know when you've written the post.



  1. I have been to 11 countries including the England, Ireland, France, Italy, St. Lucia, Slovakia, Hungary, Austria, Czech Republic, Scotland, and of course the US! Soon to be 12, when I go to Jamaica in January!
  2. I have broke my nose, both cheekbones, my arm, and numerous bones in both of my ankles (too many times to count!)
  3. I went skydiving in the summer of 2002. One of the best experiences of my life!
  4. I hate blue ink. I have to have black.
  5. I definitely have OCD tendencies!
  6. Though I knew Terry basically my entire childhood, we started dating after a night out at 4th Street Live (romantic, I know!)

I tagged: Emily, Jennifer, Erin and Whitney

No comments: