Tuesday, March 11, 2014

And my actual 30th birthday!

The kids would celebrate every day with me if I wanted to! ha! They were at it again this morning! Daddy had everything ready before he left for work. Birthday hats, balloons and birthday donuts! After we picked up Noah from school, we had lunch at Adrienne's with mom and then headed to the walking bridge. I hadn't been there - while I sort of enjoyed myself, I had SO much anxiety with my kids up there. I am SUCH a different person these days - I mean, I have went SKY DIVING before but I felt like I was going to vomit, the whole time my kids were up there and climbing the sides to get a better view. My word!

That night, we had dinner at home with Daddy. Got a few more presents and went out for ice cream! Fun, fun day!  









 




No comments: