Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Bass Pro & Pumping Carving!

We went to Bass Pro for our picture and trick-or-treating of course! After that, we went home to finally carve our pumpkin! We were all having a great time and then I pretended to eat the inside stuff of the pumpkin and Noah LITERALLY threw up everywhere! I was LAUGHING so hard, Noah is crying, so then Allie is crying because he is...and Terry is mad! hahahah! I couldn't help but just laugh at how mad Terry was! He said I was being mean to Noah when I mad Terry take pics of us but I knew he wasn't sick, he just got grossed out! So I did CROP the gross "mean" picture - you see me laughing and Allie crying but you can't see Noah crying and the throw up all over him! ha! After a quick clean up shower, we were outside carving again! He thought it was funny then!

 
 











No comments: