Friday, April 20, 2012

Allie at 2.5 Months Old

Just a few things I want to remember about Allie right now!

  • She slept in her own room for the first time last night. I finally made the transition! I have been wanting to move her in there for a while now but then I missed her like crazy last night - ha! Anyways, she did great with it. I didn't figure she would have any issues since she takes her naps in there so well.
  • She has become really expressive this past week - bouncing herself in her seat, kicking around a lot in excitement, smiling and talking constantly. I love, love, love how she shrugs her shoulders when she talks, just like Noah did.
  • I love her hair - it looks like it has highlights and lowlights, especially when you pull it back a little with a bow! It's also much longer now than it was when she was born.
  • She is doing wonderful rolling over belly to back. I wonder when she will go the other way - she gets herself up on her side a lot, but hasn't made it over that shoulder!
  • Her normal daily routine as of now when we are home is basically this (give or take 30 mins) - she wakes up at 7:30 am and nurses, plays and has floor time, lays down for nap at 9:30, wakes and eats at 10:30, plays until nap at 12 (same as Noah :)), wakes and nurses at 1:30, goes back to sleep after this one (yes, I pushed that so she would keep sleeping while Noah is!), this is her longer nap, wakes and eats at 4:30, then she is awake until she nurses at 7:30 or 8 pm, then it's bath, books, and bed by 8:30ish. She has been getting up once, sometimes twice to eat in the night.

No comments: