Monday, December 26, 2011

The Aftermath of TOYS

Noah walked into our room this morning at about 8:30am. He didn't say a word just looked at me. He looked exhausted, I was exhausted and so was Terry. So I just picked him up and threw him in bed with us. He never falls back to sleep, but he definitely did today! It was the best Christmas gift of all - being snuggled in between my 2 boys and Allie in my belly! :) BUT eventually Allie's kicking on my bladder got the best of me and I had to get up. I made breakfast and eventually woke the boys up at 9:30am. Noah wanted so badly to keep sleeping. After breakfast, we took his annual Christmas present picture! He is definitely blessed - he still has a couple of more gifts coming (one pretty big one too!). Allie made out pretty well too and she isn't even here yet! Anyways, after the picture was taken, it was play, clean up and organzing the mess time! Noah took a 4 hour nap that afternoon, which we woke him up from! ha! I think he wouldn't have slept all day - he was just so exhausted!



After dinner, Terry & Noah put the gift together that Noah bought for Daddy for Christmas - an air hockey table! Noah was pumped as usual!!!! It was super fun!




No comments: