Thursday, July 28, 2011

Potty Training? TRAINED!

So we decided...well Noah decided...to start potty training! I really wanted to wait but Noah was constantly asking to pee and poop on the potty, so I figured why not! And let me just say, he has done it like a champ! He has had minimal accidents and even those times, he said he needed to go but just didn't make it. He wears big boy undies all day, goes to the store in big boy undies, and he is even napping in big boy undies now! He wakes up dry every morning too, so I guess we might move to big boy undies at night time too! He has done unbelievably well! The only issue he has is with other people - he has went to both Alicia's and Mimi & Pa's house this week and will not go to the potty for them. I guess it's just different. Overall, I am super proud of my little man! No diapers makes him seem so grown up to me - tear!!!

5 comments:

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

WAY TO GO NOAH!!! You will have to go when you are at my house too! :)

Chris and Melissa said...

Way to go, Noah! I sure wish Cade would follow his lead!!

The Black's said...

That is awesome!!! Good job Noah!!!

ginmommy said...

Good job Noah!!

Jill said...

That is awesome! I tried potty training Kade this summer and it was a waste. Not ready yet. Not pushing it. Way to go, Noah!!!