Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Nora Christine McAfee is Here!

Nora was born today at 12:27 pm weighing in at 7lbs 12.8oz! She is beautiful and is doing great (and so is mommy!). Noah & I went up to the hospital that day to wait for her arrival...
And here she is! So adorable! My new niece! I absolutely LOVE having a big family!



Later that night, we came back to the hospital so that Noah and Terry could meet miss Nora! Noah was pretty pumped to see Jake and Sam!
And then a baby too?! Boy, was he super excited!

He was just a giggling and grining!
Look at Noah's face! LOVE it!

Playing with MawMaw & PawPaw on the way out! Weee!
Welcome to the world miss Nora! So happy for you guys - Daniel, Alicia, Sam & Jake! She is a doll! :)

2 comments:

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

Thanks so much!! You got some great pics. I am going to steal some....I mean, borrow! :)

The Harrell Family said...

Congrats Aunt Leslie!! :)