Monday, July 12, 2010

Wet Weekend!

Noah & I went to Calypso Cove on Saturday, while Daddy was at work for a couple of hours. It worked out great because it is right next to Terry's work, so we rode together. And of course, Noah had a BLAST! I only got these 2 pictures at the very beginning because I was chasing him around the rest of the time! He doesn't look it in this picture, but he was ALL smiles the whole time!
We spent Sunday at home, mostly outside playing on the slip-n-slide and water table! Noah is such a water bug! He has also been really into his trucks/cars lately. He makes the "zroom" sound too!

LOOK how long his hair is getting! I think I am going to give in to Daddy's request and finally cut it! I am excited but sad! :)

3 comments:

Kiersten Hoehn said...

love the mohawk!!

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

love the hair!! i can't being myself to cut jake's hair. he is getting crazy too!

JourneyWithTheCrosiers said...

I'm in LOVE with the mohawk picture!!! His hair is getting super long!