Sunday, June 7, 2009

Baby Shower!

Today was my baby shower! It turned out wonderful! Andrea & Mom did such a great job with the planning, food, decorating and hosting! They are so awesome! I just love them to death! Alicia was also a great help and my aunt Doris for her awesome cupcakes! We had a great turn out and got lots of wonderful gifts! We couldn't be more blessed to have so many wonderful family & friends! Thank you for everyone who joined in with helping and/or attending this special day!!! I cannot wait for everyone to meet our little Noah!

Mommy, Daddy & Noah!
Sam telling Noah that he loves him!
My college roomies were there! Love them!
Girl picture and Sam crashing! Love it! :)

1 comment:

The Harrell Family said...

It looks like you girls had tons of fun! I'm glad to hear you got a lot of nice gifts!! Wish I could have been there!