Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Fast forward...

Now that you know a little bit about how we became "us", let's fast forward....go....keep going....to 8 months into our marriage, which leads us to today! I am currently working at Shelter Insurance at the Barry McAfee Agency and I am the proud owner & operator of Letography. My husband is a loan advisor at SurePoint Lending and is currently licensed in 21 states. So, for your insurance, photography, and home loan needs, please contact us! You can find links in the section of "Our FAV websites"! :)

I will try to keep everyone updated on our everyday lives, but I can't make any promises! I wasn't going to start a blog until we had children one day because frankly we're just not that interesting, but I guess I gave into the urge, following Derek & Khirstin, who followed Dan & Alicia! I LOVE reading theirs, so I decided to go ahead and make our own! I hope you enjoy!

It is also our brother-in-law's birthday today, so Happy Birthday Alex!

2 comments:

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

yea!!! watch out! it's pretty addicting!!!

Chad said...

I'd like to point out that I was blogging a couple of years ago, but none of you read it... :( so I pulled it. Thus, you guys are following me!! :)

btw, you are already 5 days stale! ;)

kidding aside, i look forward to seeing things posted here.